The Tucson Alumnae Panhellenic offers scholarships to undergraduate University of Arizona Panhellenic Association initiated members, enrolled as full-time students at the University of
Arizona. The scholarship may be used for college tuition, fees, or books. The money will be paid directly to the student’s University of Arizona Bursar's account. Scholarship
decisions are merit-based on a combination of academics and contributions to the sorority, the university and the community. Because this scholarship is intended for use during the 2021
semester, each applicant must commit to continuing as a full-time student and as an active member of her sorority at least through the 2021 spring semester.
The Tucson Alumnae Panhellenic will award one $1,500 scholarship.
Criteria for Scholarship Consideration
Cumulative grade point average equal to or better than the All Sorority Average for the Spring 2020 semester.
- Full-time student carrying at least 12 hours
- Academic standing as a sophomore, junior, or senior at the University of Arizona
- Initiated member in good standing of a campus NPC sorority
Complete the scholarship application form below. In addition, complete the following items:
- Write an essay of 500 words or less on what Greek life means to you. Include a specific example of how your Greek affiliation has enhanced your collegiate
- Attach an unofficial transcript or grade report (Student Link printout is sufficient).
- Supply a letter of recommendation. This recommendation must be from a university official, a current work supervisor, or NPC member organization national, collegiate or
alumnae chapter officer.
- Confirmation of registration for full-time status for the spring 2021 semester.
- Applications are now open.
- Application, essay, unofficial transcript, confirmation of registration, and letter of recommendation should be submitted electronically to scholarship chair by 11:59pm January 8, 2021. All materials must be received no
later than January 8, 2021 or your application will not be considered.
- The scholarship winner will be recognized at the Spring Tucson Alumnae Panhellenic annual scholarship fundraiser.
- Applications must be submitted electronically.
- Reciepient will be notified no later than January 14, 2021
To submit electronically or for questions, please send email to: Scholarship Chair
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE no later than 11:59pm
January 8, 2021
Applications are now closed.